Administration Director Job Profile (NEW)
- To provide professional administrative support for the church, including: (1) on-site management of all
business operations: contract administration, property security and risk
management; (2) Oversee office and administrative
operations as well as church-related communications; (3) Directly support the Senior Pastor, the Elder Board and the Deacon Board in various administrative works; (4) Working
closely with the pastoral and ministerial staff to enhance administrative
effectiveness and efficiency in the church.
- To supervise all non-pastoral/ministerial church staff
according to clearly defined standards and goals.
- To enforce our office policies and procedures according to the
Office Manual so that accountability
can be exercised.
- To supervise the usage, maintenance and improvement of church
- To oversee different specified projects by working closely with the
Senior Pastor, Elder
Board, Deacon Board and pastoral/ministerial staff.
- Keep accurate church records, including attendance, membership,
baptismal, marriage, mailings lists, etc.
- To support all other ministry-related matters delegated to him/her
from time to time by the Senior Pastor.
Strong passion for providing administrative support
to church pastors/leaders and managing an organized and efficient church
office. Academic qualification or
background in Administration would be desirable.
years experience in administration or secretarial work with strong computer
skills. Proven organization and administrative skills with the ability to
manage own workload effectively under tight deadlines and demands.
Dependable and friendly. The ability to work collaboratively across
congregational boundaries to support various ministry.
Outstanding English and Mandarin or Cantonese,
both oral and written. Ability to draft and edit documents and compose
own documentation competently.
Strong communication and people skills in dealing
with people both inside and outside of the church.
To apply, please email your application form along with your resume to FECSGV@gmail.com, attn: Allan Han